Obtain emergency dental care at Freedom Dental
Whether you have a lost tooth, restoration, or an unbearable toothache, you require emergency dental care. Relief is just a call away with the team at Freedom Dental. Dr. Cheng Zhu and his professionals are here to assist patients in and around the area of Fairfield, California, with their immediate dentistry needs.
Obtain on-demand emergency dentistry care
If you are in a situation where you need to connect with a dental professional, getting immediate treatment is necessary. It can make a difference in the treatment option best suited for your needs. We have a standby emergency line that can be reached at all hours to ensure you get the care you need exactly when you need it. Whether it is your first time at our office or you have been coming to us for years, we can help you in your emergency situation.
How does emergency care work?
- Step 1: Contact our emergency hotline at (707) 416-0626.
- Step 2: Explain your situation to our staff and answer a few questions.
- Step 3: Follow the guidance given by our team on managing pain, bleeding, or a lost restoration.
- Step 4: Visit our office in Fairfield, CA, to receive the care you need to restore dental health.
What to do about:
- A severe toothache. Unbearable tooth pain may be a sign of a bacterial infection or exposed nerves. You can use an ice pack to reduce pain until you get treatment, which may require root canal therapy.
- A chipped or cracked tooth. Sharp parts or fragments of a tooth could cut the soft tissues in your mouth, so our team may recommend you visit for dental bonding or a porcelain veneer.
- A knocked-out permanent tooth. Try to reseat the tooth in the socket and visit the dentist as soon as possible to improve the chances of reattachment.
- Crown or filling problems. Lost restorations can impact your ability to eat and speak properly and may leave a tooth exposed to possible damage. Restorations can be replaced by an emergency dentist.
- Heavy bleeding. Heavy blood flow in the mouth can be addressed with gauze and an ice pack on the way to the clinic for emergency care.
Get emergency dental care when you need it!
If you reside in the area of Fairfield, CA, and are dealing with a dental emergency, we can help take care of you and get your life back to normal! Let us address the situation to ensure immediate comfort and restored oral health. Call Dr. Zhu and his team at Freedom Dental at (707) 416-0626 to request a visit with our tea, conveniently located at 2201 Boynton Avenue. Our practice serves patients in the cities of Vacaville, Cordelia, Green Valley, Vacaville Junction, Manka Corner, and Rockville, CA.